betboom team

betboom dacha dubai

As a student in the Communicative Sciences and Disorders minor program, you'll get the opportunity to study both normal and disordered aspects of speech, language and hearing and learn to apply this knowledge to the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of communicative disorders through CSD courses.

If you have a focused passion for one aspect of communicative disorders, you will have the opportunity to specialize in one of the areas below:

  • Speech-Language Pathology
  • Audiology
  • Speech and Hearing Sciences

Minor Requirements

betboom dacha dubai

Tara Gazdecki

Jennifer New

Continue Your Journey

Advanced degrees are required to become certified in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology. To become a Speech-Language Pathologist, a master's degree is required and to become an Audiologist, an AuD is required.

Possible Careers

  • Speech-Language Pathologist
  • Audiologist
  • Speech Scientist
  • Hearing Scientist
  • Work with special needs children or adults

Learn more about the master's program

Graduate programs in Communicative Sciences and Disorders are very competitive. If you're interested in continuing your education, it's important to maintain a strong GPA to be considered for graduate school applications.

betboom sports bettingMost programs require at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA to be eligible to apply. However, many programs look for higher cumulative GPA's. Here at MSU, the average cumulative GPA of an incoming graduate student is 3.7.